Tendyne Announces First Patient Enrolled in US Trans-Catheter Mitral Valve Replacement Trial
Tendyne Holdings, Inc. ("Tendyne") a privately held clinical stage medical device company, announced today the Tendyne Bioprosthetic Mitral Valve was successfully implanted in the first patient in the United States as part of a multi-center global feasibility study that aims to provide early insights into the safety and performance of the Tendyne Bioprosthetic Mitral Valve System in patients with symptomatic mitral regurgitation of degenerative or functional etiology.
• President and CEO – Jeff Franco
• Vice President, Research and Development – Bob Vidlund
• Vice President, Clinical and Therapy Development – Dan Mans
• Senior Director of Quality – Erik Kari
• Vice President of Operations – Craig Swandal
• Vice President of Sales and Marketing – Rick Nehm
Board of Directors
• Jeff Franco
• Wayne Malouf
• David McIntyre
• Greg Pearl, MD
• Joseph Smith, MD
• Marc Gillinov, MD
• Paul Grayburn, MD
• Lucian Lozonschi, MD
• Georg Lutter, MD
• Eduardo de Marchena, MD
• Mark Reisman, MD
• Horst Sievert, MD
• Murat Tuzcu, MD
©2014 Tendyne Holdings, Inc.
Tendyne’s products are not approved for investigational use or sale in the United States.